Thursday, April 27, 2006

Word Power

One must always have a positive mind.
One must never use negative statements.
Start changing your life now by eliminating all negative phrases to powerful motivating statements.

It's one of those days------------------------------------ I could be having a much better day
I have a real problem------------------------------------- I need/want some solutions/answers
I'm confused--------------------------------------------------------------------- I'd like some clarity
I never have enough time------------------- I want/need more time/to manage time better
I don't know what to do----------------------------------- I know I'll make the right decision
It's so hard, difficult, tough----------------------------------------- I'd like it to be a lot easier
I have to------------------------------------------------------ I'd like to/I choose to/I'd be glad to
I'm going nowhere fast------------------------------------------ I'm learning/making progress
Business is always feast or famine------------------------- I want a steady flow of business
I can't do anything right today--------------- I could use more focus/be more productive
I'm always late--------------------------------------------------- I'm learning/want to be on time
I'm overwhelmed------------------------------------------- I need/could use some support/help
I screwed up--------------------------------------------------- I'm responsible, I made a mistake
What a stupid mistake----------------------------------- I guess I just learned something new
It's taking too much time---------------------------------------- Things could be moving faster
I hate my job-------------- I could use a shift in perspective. I want to appreciate my job
I can't stand-------------------------------------------------------------------- I'm learning patience
I disagree--------------------------------------------------- I understand AND I'd like to explore
That'll never work-------------------------- Please explain how you would make that work
You never listen to me---------------------------------------------- You could be more attentive
She's got a real attitude---------------- She could have a better attitude/be more helpful
It's so hard to meet people----------------- I want/need to find more ways to meet people
You're totally unique-------------------------------------------------------- Just say "Thank You"
It's too good to be true------------------------------------------ I deserve it/I 'd like to believe
If only----------------------------------------------------- I've learned a lot from my experiences
I can't afford------------------------------ I'm choosing to economize/I have other priorities
I can't do that----------------------------------------------- I haven't learned how to do that yet
I forgot------------------------------------------------------------------------------- It slipped my mind
I get every cold that goes around------------------ My immune system could be healthier
I'm so tired------------------------------------------------------------------------- I need more energy
I feel lousy----------------------------------------------------------- I could be feeling a lot better
I'm too shy---------------------------------------------- I'd like to be more outgoing, confident
I'm nervous------------------------------------------------ I'd like to be more relaxed/confident
I'm dying/anxious to do, see----------------------------- I'm looking forward to, I'm excited
Should, Can't, But------------------------------------------------------------------ Could, Can, And
Always, Never, Constantly---------------------------------------------------- Sometimes/At times

No comments: